I remember the first time I had Kahwa was in Dubai and I was startled with the flavourful taste. It was seriously delicious and I went crazy over it. But I didn’t actually search for it nor researched about it until now when I came across Girnar Kashmiri Kahwa.
So what exactly is Kahwa ?
Kahwa is an exotic and fascinating mix of Kashmiri Green Tea Leaves , Whole Spices , Nuts , Saffron and Ginger which was habitually prepared in a brass kettle known as samovar. Samovar is a heated metal container traditionally and habitually used to boil water in Russia. There are unique and different types of Kahwa tea depending on the variations and combinations of ingredients used and each one has it’s own definite flavour and fragrance.
What are the benefits of Kahwa ?
- Kahwa helps to improve digestive system and make it strong.
- It even improves Metabolism.
- It is quite useful for people suffering from constipation.
- If you visit any Kashmiri for meals, they definitely will serve you a cup of Kahwa after meals because it not only aids in digestion but also helps to wash away fat , thus helping with weight loss.
- It also prevents the admission of cholestrol in blood vessels and thus reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- It is an amazing home remedy if you are feeling dull and weak. It works as a super energy booster.
- It actually makes you feel better if you have sore throat.
- Saffron is a very good source of B12 and even excellent for skin health. So has it’s present in Kahwa tea , it’s very beneficial for our immune system too.
- It is stuffed with antioxidants , so Kahwa Tea calms you down and reduces your anxiety levels.
- The other ingredients present in it like Green Tea , Almonds, Cinnamon , Ginger , Cardamom , Clove are also full of benefits for our skin , hair and health. I totally believe what we eat and drink shows on our skin, hair and health.
PRICED AT 75 FOR 5 SACHETS
It even comes with 5 thin plastic spoons to stir.
But as it’s plastic, I wouldn’t recommend to use it as we going be using it in hot water.
How to Make Kahwa Tea ?
- Empty SACHET in a Cup.
- Add 100 ml of Hot Water.
- Stir Well.
MY FINAL VERDICT
- It is expensive if you have it on daily basis.
- It is sweet and I personally feel the amount of sugar is a little high.
- So I like to have it twice or thrice a week when I am feeling dull and low because it boosts my energy.
- It’s very tasty and yes I would recommend it to have it once in a while.
- If you want an instant hot drink, this is perfect.
Youtube – Princess Priyanka , Princess Priyanka Cooks
Snapchat – cuckoo2603
Roposo – @princesspriyanka
Facebook – www.facebook.com/Preciouskin
Facebook – www.facebook.com/PriyankaGeorge2014
Food Group – Live To Eat
Disclaimer – This oil suited me well , hope it suits you too. I ain’t liable if it doesn’t suit you.